Outdoor Lighting Installation in Houston
Texas Electrical can enhance the beauty along with safety of your office facility. Safety is the most important benefit that we instill to our outdoor lighting installation in Houston technicians. Another huge bonus is that outdoor lighting transforms the look of your facility at night! Flower beds and trees take on a new glamour, pathways are illuminated along with other areas liven up and moon light is cast on to the yard from tree tops. outdoor lighting installation in Houston technicians has the know-how of master electricians plus the creativity of lighting architects. The result is the installation of incredible lighting systems that artfully illuminate the safety and beauty of your company work space.
Our job is never finalized until our customers are completely satisfied with their outdoor lighting, and of course, the work from our outdoor lighting installation in Houston technicians is fully warranted. We hope that you will make Texas Electrical your outdoor lighting installation in Houston electrician. Please call us at 713-721-4669 or fill out request Form on our contact page link to schedule an appointment today.
Outdoor Lighting Service Houston
The outdoor lighting service Houston specialists at Texas Electrical not only installs incredible outdoor lighting, we also provide many other electrical services to customers in Houston and surrounding areas. Our outdoor lighting service Houston electricians will climb trees, hang and install string lighting for your special company events. outdoor lighting service Houston electricians has served Houston, Bellaire, Hedwig Village, Hunters Creek, Katy, Missouri City, Piney Point, Richmond, Southside Place, West University and other surrounding areas for years!
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Turn the power off to the outdoor lighting fixture.
2. Remove the bulb from the fixture.
3. Use a pair of scissors to trim an emery board so it fits in the fixture.
4. Lightly put the contacts in the lighting fixture with the emery board.
5. Use automotive ignition sealer to spray the contacts in the fixture to prevent future corrosion.
6. Replace the bulb in the lighting fixture.
7. Turn the power back on to outdoor lighting.
Most common types of outdoor lighting are:
1. Energy Star-rated light: reduce energy bills and is eco-friendly
2. Motion sensing lights: used to discourage intruders
3. Solar powered lights: eco-friendly and budget-friendly.
It’s best to contact an electrician. An electrical contractor will thread wiring to the outside of office or home if there previously was none. The electrician will ensure that the wiring is grounded properly. An electrician can also help you pick the lighting that’s rated to withstand weather conditions.
1. Accent Lighting: this is used for spotlight or highlights areas of your home or office.
2. Minimalist Lighting: used to provide enough light to show that home/office property.
3. Statement Lighting: used for more dramatic, bolder to showcase so everyone can see.
4. Symmetrical Lighting: lighting to show to coordinating areas.
5. Safety Lighting: to provide safety and security to your home or office.
6. Natural Lighting: give a look of natural elements (sunlight, moonlight, etc…)
Sconces and porch lights range from $100-$250 for installation; this depends on the lighting fixture and whether running new cable is needed.
Awards and Recognitions